- This event has passed.
Live-in 3 day Intensive Grant Writing Workshop
November 29, 2017 - December 1, 2017| $AUD1200
This Live-in 3 day Intensive Grant Writing Workshop offers:
- Dedicated time with experts to finesse your grant/fellowship application
- Access to stroke and trial specific expertise
- Lectures from very successful grant writers
- One-on-one opportunity with expert grant writers
Who should attend: Stroke rehabilitation researchers who will submit an NHMRC project or fellowship grant (or similar) in the 2018 round
- Take an established 4-9 page idea and finesse with expert researchers to create a finished project
What will be covered:
- Grant writing secrets
- Study design
- Relevant statistics
- Ensuring long term success
- Avoiding common mistakes
- How to make reviewers happy
- Half day lectures
- One-on-one sessions with expert grant writers
- Small group tutorials
- Revision, refining, expert review
Cost ($1200) will include:
- Twin share accommodation (single supplement available) at the Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
- All lectures
- All tutorials
- One-on-one sessions
- Expert advice
Download the application form here.
There are limited places and there will be a competitive selection process.
Email your application form, CV and draft 4-9 page grant application to Jan Chamberlain before Monday 16 October 9am AEDT.