To create a vibrant and productive research centre we have a wide range of research affiliates who add their expertise, experience and community connections to the CRE.
Their projects are embedded in the CRE research streams – basic science, imaging, clinical trials, implementation research and date linkage.
What is the Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) in Stroke Rehabilitation and Brain Recovery?
- Improve knowledge about recovery
- Improve patient selection and rehabilitation research methods
- Create training opportunities for clinicians and researchers
- Provide a trials platform to help build clinical trials
- Build a translation community to help drive future activity
- Effectively implement proven cost effective interventions