Training of new clinical researchers in rehabilitation is a key part of the CRE.
It will include:
- completion of modules within The Florey’s neuroscience course with new knowledge generated by the CRE being integrated into the course
- exposure to a broad range of research methods and techniques as part of the CRE’s activities
- attendance at CRE symposia which will include national and international visiting scholars
- interstate and overseas travel/exchange and other training opportunities for PhDs and postdoctoral students to grow their skills, networks and spheres of influence
- intensive grant writing workshops for developing an idea into a competitive grant
- a formal mentoring program focusing on career progression and development.